How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can‘t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
Yes, This Is Facebook Customer Service +1-866-380-3888 Fb Helpline 866
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
How can I get my facebook account back?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How long does it take for Facebook to verify ID?
Usually this process takes about a week or two. You’ll get an email once it’s done. In case of rejection, you’ll get another chance of providing some other legitimate proof of identity.
How do I email Facebook with a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem.
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How can I send an email to Facebook?
How to Send an Outside Email to Facebook
- Find out the recipient’s Facebook username, either by asking the user or visiting his or her Facebook profile.
- Start a new email message in your regular email program.
- Address the email to “[email protected]facebook.com”, where “username” is replaced by the person’s Facebook username.
- Add a subject and a message.
Will Facebook call you if your account has been compromised?
“This call is from Facebook we are sorry to inform you that your account was recently compromised to avoid your account suspension you need to re-verify her account call back on same number or dial 1-844-873-6057 otherwise your account will be suspended within 24 hours…”